Glad you got a response! Sorry it was such a pitiful and ridiculous one.

I don't have advice other than we have been using IXL.com as suggested above and offering prizes to complete the standards for each grade. We started with second and did 25% of that in 2wks before it just got so tedious that we moved in to third. I like the pretty charts they provide online and that it is totally standards based. He likes uncovering the prize board and all his certificates for accomplishing things.

It has also helped me find gaps of information that he needed an explanation about and helped me pin down his level better. You can easily move between all of the grade levels and it makes very clear the huge amount of overlap between grades. You can also view samples and try the modules yourself on the parent log in.

I plan to use IXL to demonstrate the level that is appropriate for him. It also should be a free to the school option (using our log in) in the class to let him work on his standards at any grade-level. If you get a problem wrong, they explain why. If nothing else works for this year, advocating to let him use IXL in class is my final plan. I also think showing he has completed thousands of problems covering the whole of the 3rd grade math standards in our state ought to get us some appropriate acceleration for next year. (They even record time spent on each section and every problem answered incorrectly and what his answer was. It's extremely detailed.) I thought it was a bargain for these purposes.