Your daughter sounds very much like I was in her age! I was the model student, always done with my work fast, then helping my classmates and my teacher ... and I actually enjoyed it! I wouldn't see it as a bad thing. While she may not be learning "more", she is learning a lot of other things that she couldn't otherwise ... like be able to explain things to those who are slower, be patient with them (will come in increasingly handy!), develop a great relationship with her teacher, and many more.

Because of the way I acted (always had my work done, mature, straight As, no behavior problems) I never had problems advocating for MYSELF at school as years went by and my parents never had to get involved. In 4th grade, I MYSELF applied to go to a gifted Science and Match school (5th-8th), went to take the tests (again, myself ... THANKS public transportation! :)) ... and my parents had no idea about any of this till it was time to sign the paperwork after I was accepted into the program.

So, my plans with my boys are simple ... follow their lead. If they are happy at the level they'll be at, I won't be pushing for much more than that. If I see they are bored, misbehaving, and clearly miserable, then I'll worry.