I'm not an expert, but I know enough to see that there are no "problems" clearly displayed here, though some potential bottlenecks are, as Grinity and Dottie have described.

By way of example, my DS6 got a PG-level PRI with his processing speed and working memory in the normal range on the WISC. His fluency was significantly lower on the WJ-III, too. These results explained a lot. He is a deep thinker, but is NOT fast. He had been having trouble completing math problems, and as a homeschooler, I was really frustrated because I thought he was just wasting time, playing around, not trying...then I saw his WISC results.

They showed me what was really up. He wasn't just dawdling. He was spending too long on a problem (due to his average processing speed) and then he was forgetting what he was supposed to be doing (due to his average working memory). We changed the way we approach math problems and I got more patient, and our math sessions got a lot more productive.

Fluency is speed, and GT kids--even HG+ kids--often do not show great speed.

In short, this is a strong result, though you may see some speed and/or memory bottlenecks with this child just as I saw with mine. Just be aware, be patient, be sure the teacher knows about the bottlenecks, and it should be okay.

But there are no "problems" here, in the usual meaning of the word. The worst you've got here is average, and those scores are in the areas less relevant to GTness. It's clear this is one bright child, keet!

smile

Kriston