Yay!  Resolution!   Don't think you have to teach every subject every day, far from it, and don't think you have to finish a lesson plan to get something out of it and make progress.  If you work on addition for a week then don't get back to it for a month there will still be more addition to learn when you get back to it.  

I don't know if you can buy from amazon in Africa.  Look at great and popular nonfiction books or high quality books.  Look through the reviews, especially the one and two star reviews and if some says something valid and recommends another book, look at that one before you make a choice.  Look at books in the young adult range because you're looking for stuff for the kids to grow into.  You'll only  want to keep it if you yourself enjoyed reading it.  I only have two bookshelves.  (and I store board games & science projects there too).   Storage space is precious and valuable when you're making a book collection just to be used in a few years from now.  

A lot of skills you can learn how to teach browsing forums and YouTube and then just talk about it, show them with a pencil and paper, or show them the videos on you tube that explain them.  I hardly have curriculum on my bookshelf.  I have a few workbooks (we were doing handwriting w/o tears 2nd grade, kumon telling time, one page a day.  Then we were tracing American maps from one nation fifty states, one a day.  Now we're visiting family. 

I have a microscope and slides and a chemistry set that's just for pouring water back and forth for now and a box full of electronic science stuff, all collections i'm building for my kids to grow into but I let my son play make believe with it now under supervision.

A whiteboard and a bulk supply of dry erase markers is the most used item in the house. By the kids more than me.  Supervise the return of the markers when finished.  

We weren't homeschooling or unschooling we were pre-schooling.  He'll start going to school in August.  They say unschooling is just parenting like you would in the afterschool hours.  Since I plan on afterschooling, continuing lessons like we have been around school hours, then for us homeschooling was apparently unschooling.  LoL <>

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar