Thanks everyone- some great reading and am still trying to process it all.

I have two kids on IEPs so you would think that I would be knowledgeable on this- but I am clueless. Both just speech delays so it is always very quick and straight forward and I have never worried about anything extra- our private insurance covers outside help for speech so anything the school lacks on we just have picked up there. But the insurance so far doesn't seem like they will cover anything related to this except for the testing we just had done. (that's why we went the psychological route- that is covered were a nuro or psychiatrist was not- at least not for just educational testing)

Two reasons that I am worried about the outcome of the meeting:
1st (and silliest)- the whole Dr. Google comparison. Five minutes of searching and I have dx'd my whole family with a rare and contagious form of cancer. Basically- I can not find many positive IEP stories- only negative ones. So even though I know this is silly- it still weighs on my mind and hard to shake of those stories.
2nd- this time 2 years ago (almost to the day) we had just moved to this area and ask for an IEP meeting to discuss previous testing we had done the year prior(he was found to have a "possible LD" but to young to determine. The suggestion at that time was to have DS tested more thoroughly when he was older (the age he was 2 years ago) The school psychologist had the test in her hands less than 5 mins when she decided that the test was not correct and she saw no reason that DS (who had been at that school for less than 2 weeks- so no way that she knew him)needed anymore testing. We decided to listen and wait and now really regret it.

The report we just got has several suggestions to include:
at least 45 mins 5x a week orton-gillingham_based program
(he goes in depth about this and why the fidelity of this program is critical)

And then much of what you would expect--- extra time, seat placement, books on CD, allow recording options,reduce workload, oral testing if written test does not appear to meet knowledge base....

Thanks again everyone