bzylzy, it would definitely be an indoor kitty! As yours and mine demonstrate, indoor kitties live twice as long outdoor kitties. I joke with dh that my cat made a deal with the devil to be young and beautiful forever because she will 18 in September and does not looked or act aged at all!

And I will have to think about getting a pair. A friend of mine did this recently and has been very happy with it. It just seems like going from 1 to 3 is a big step! smile And Val, one of the shelters I have been looking at online actually requires that they have a playmate less than 5 years old. If you don't and you want a kitten then you have to take two!

And thanks herenow, I am really proud of what he's done in the last few months. I think it has been really good for him to see that he can overcome these challenges. He was actually really ambivalent about the pants thing when I brought it up to the therapist, pretending like he wasn't interested/didn't care about doing it. But he has been so proud this week! smile