Polarbear, her IQ scores were:
Verbal Comprehension: 141
Perceptual Organization: 119
Working Memory: 102
Processing Speed: 105

her sub-test relative weaknesses were digit-span, letter-number sequencing and coding

There is a lot of other info in the report but I didn't see anything about handwritten vs oral responses - maybe that isn't part of the adult WAIS?

I looked up acrimony...not sure what you mean there. I can't get her to respond to emails let alone turn her phone on, I think she is afraid of being lectured to. I may have to get on a plane...

I have shared the diagnostic report with the assistant dean who is also the ADA person but this school has no timed tests or any of the usual things that need accommodating. I believe they have already cut her some slack in allowing her until the end of the semester to complete the essays.

DeHe I guess they would be considered more creative/critical thinking type essays, more of a personal inquiry into the subject so I think the dictation would work (one is 5 pages on Euclid's Elements - I can't for the life of me think how I would begin to write five pages about math, but she is really into it, she could talk your ear off a mile a minute on it and yet, writing...not so much). She has never responded well to suggestions of outlining her writing or any of the other tricks that worked for me. When she does write she writes very well and does not veer off topic but I think it takes weeks/months of sorting out in her mind before it comes out on paper.