When she was eval'd for ADHD did she have ability (IQ) and/or achievement testing? Any other types of neuropsych testing? If you have any testing info, we might be able to help you look for hints in the test numbers that point to possible dysgraphia. My ds12 has dysgraphia and has many similar symptoms to what you mentioned in your reply on the other thread. On IQ tests dysgraphia is reflected in a dip in processing speed score relative to VIQ and PRI and in achievement testing it is reflected in a dip in scores on subtests requiring handwritten vs oral response. If she's had a neuropsych eval she might also have had tests to assess fine motor and visual motor integration which might indicate dysgraphia.

I agree that right now you need to focus on getting the two assignments completed, but also think that it might help if you have existing test data that indicates the possibility of dysgraphia you could share that with the colleges disability services office and it might help in advocating for keeping your dd in school next semester.

I would not push Dragon with 2weeks left in the semester - too much effort required to get up to speed to use it effectively when your dd is under a severe time crunch. I'd focus on acrimony, even if it meant dd acrimony to me on the phone long-distance or via skype.

Best wishes,

polarbear