Bumping as Atlanta is once again looking likely. Anyone with info. on specific East Cobb schools would love your feedback! I am interested in feeder schools to Walton/Pope/Lassiter.
dd11 5th grade MG-HG (Need to have her re-tested to qualify for services) Loves violin and I am thinking Mabry might have the best orchestra program? She is not as into science as english/art/history.
ds8 Down syndrome--until now fully included with typical peers and 1:1 aide in Montessori--I would not want him in self-contained class--he would prob. be placed in 2nd grade
dd4 some sort of gifted--I suspect at least HG--major psychomotor OE (possibly ADHD but I really don't think so) NOT a people pleaser if she is bored(well more with teachers than Mom, lol!) and would prob. really love the science lab at Tritt. Also--Asian, so for her at least in terms of having other Asian girls in her class (the complete absence of which has been tough for her), it seems the feeders to Walton would meet that need...but is that school too competitive?

Any info. would be great!
Thanks!