That's why we're wondering too , because during our conference back in early september , we were told that the 1st grade curriculum does not suit him and that they're going to give him a different curriculum . So we've been waiting and waiting , i ask my child everyday , but nothing is more than normal , and even the teacher told me the only thing they do so far is only 3x45 minutes advanced math . That's it .

As a result , my son has been somewhat a troublemaker at school and he feels bad , because one of his friend said to him too " you're bad kid " just because he has to move his bee closer to the hive almost everyday ( meaning you're getting a warning , then u lose 5 minutes recess and when it's 3 times moving the bee it means u lost the whole recess ) I don't want him to feel like he's a bad kid because he's not , but i just wonder too why the teacher isn't doing anything .

Now that we know for sure he's not ADHD child , i want to do something with the education . We are willing to do anything for our child , i want him to be succeed in school and later on in life . And to do that it has to start somewhere , clearly the curriculum right now does not suit him , right now it's like he's being punished for being smart .