I really need some advice from the experts on how to deal with the teacher/school my DD is currently attending.

First, a little history. DD is 6 and in first grade at a small private school. She also went to the same school for preschool. At the recommendation of teachers and family members we had her tested at 4y 10m. Here are her scores-

WPPSI-III scores (percentiles)
Verbal 133 (99)
Performance 127 (96)
Processing Speed 143 (99.8)
FSIQ 138 (99)

We took the report to her school and they assured us that they could provide her with an education that would meet her individual needs. We believed them since DD had such a great experience in PreK.
Last year Kindergarten was horrible. Her teacher was clueless. This example will sum it up- When I told her that some people assign pictures to words because they are visual spatial her response was, "People really do that. I had no idea"
We decided to stay for one more year because we had heard that the 1st grade teacher was wonderful. And here is where it gets worse. DD and several classmates did 1st grade math last year but because the school got a new math program over the summer they started them all at the beginning of 1st again this year. Apparently, they did this across the school. Needless to say, there are quite a bit of unhappy parents. The school is unwilling to change this, instead they are trying to move them through it fast. Strike 1.

On top of this I told the teacher at the beginning of school that DD needs to be placed where she can't see everything that is going on in the class while she is doing her work or being assessed. Her brain moves really fast, she sees and hears everything and is distracted by it all. For the first 2 weeks of school while she was being assessed they didn't move her. They finally moved her during the third week of school and commented on how much it helps her. On top of that they didn't reassess her. She is in the bottom level LA group in her class. Strike 2.

Yesterday, DH had a meeting with her teacher. He asked her to move DD up in math and LA. She flat out said no. She said he could talk to the principal and if principal agreed then she would move her reluctantly. Strike 3.

In this meeting she also told DH that we should have DD evaluated for ADD/ADHD because she doesn't complete her assignments in class. I think my jaw hit the floor when I heard this. The teacher clearly isn't hearing us. Strike 4.

Thanks for listening. What do we do? It is clear that we need to move her to another school but would it be detrimental to do it now? Would you wait until winter break or next year. I have been putting my feelers out. There are some good public schools in districts close to us. I so torn between wanting to throw books and research at them and running far away fast. Then I feel like maybe I am crazy (impostor syndrome) and just need to back off.

Lisa