You described my DD8, in gr 3, almost to a T! We have been having these sorts of discussions with her as well. We talked to the school about another grade skip and were told NO! not a chance, then a list of reasons why a 2nd grade skip "doesn't work for kids" (most of which are just the same old myths we've all heard before). We are actually looking at a school change for DD because her current one is not working, and they don't seem able/willing to do anything. DD also wants friends on her level, wants challenges and more/more/more of everything.
Personally, I think that it is amazing that even when a child can completely explain why their curent situation is unappropriate for them that the adults in charge are still unwilling to admit that they do not know what to do with the child.

We are also trying to find places for DD to find peers, we've not been successful yet, but are still looking.

We will probably do a lot of "schooling" this summer because she desperately wants to know more depth about everything. We will spend a lot of time in the library letting her explore topics and then checking out museums and other stuff to try and keep up with her need to learn more stuff.

DD is not asychronous, so we have issues with her rate of learning across the board, which would make her a good candidate for another grade skip, but.....

We do not have the boy issue too much yet, but I think that is mainly becasue there are not many boys in her class. However, she does get disgusted by the boys behavior more rapidly than girls.

I don't really have any suggestions, but do feel your pain. If I come up with anythins that works, I'll let you know.