My classroom evaluations from elementary school all say that I often read instead of doing the assignments I was supposed to smile So I understand your daughter's constant need for reading.

Is she finishing all the books she checked out (or all she wants to read, as sometimes one brings a book home and finds it is not worth one's time as you get into it, which is okay)? My mom had a limit that I could only take as many books as I could carry out from the library (I stacked 'em from my fingertips to my chin!), but she would take me about as often as I wanted to go (often more than once a week in the summer). I have taken pity on my Ds and got them a heavy duty, large bag for library books so they aren't at risk of dropping the whole stack like I was. Also, if you can mix it up a bit by occasionally going to different branches of the library, she gets more choice.

I just wonder if it is as PTP said, and the issue is just there are so many good books and so little time! There are worse vices for children to have than craving more time with books.