Originally Posted by Dottie
Well, extended scores wouldn't really add much to this picture. The Similarities score is the only one that might move (which would in turn move VCI, GAI and FSIQ). Her VCI there is already 146 (using the 19/17/17), so a higher score wouldn't really tell you much more than that she is extremely high in verbal. And raising the other scores could be misleading, since the 19 is the outlier. She does have some hefty spreads overall. This is the daughter with the high reading scores, right? Her verbal is pretty much ceiling level, without even considering extended scoring. It could be higher....but knowing "99.9th percentile" really tells you pretty much as is. The perceptual is also quite good (130), and that difference shouldn't be a concern. The lower WMI/PSI scores though might have educational impact.

(P.S...what you've posted are actually scaled scores. If you do indeed have raw scores, we could calculate any possible extended scoring, but I suspect you are just confusing the two based on what you've shared.)

Dottie, enquiring minds want to know. I want to know just how high she goes here on the subtest where she had a score of 19. I guess that's the whole point of extended scoring. Does she have to hit the ceiling on two subtests?

Last edited by Treasuremapper; 05/27/10 08:10 PM.