Hoping I can piggyback on here?

My DD8 just took the SCAT on Monday. (Yes, it was the last day, but it got bumped a couple times for an impromptu vacation and then snow.) Her verbal was good (42/50) for a 451/90th percentile. She missed the math cutoff with a 30/50 for a 433/42nd percentile. But she told me she didn't finish the math section because she got stuck on a couple questions and only answered "thirty something" questions. For those who are curious about such things, she took version EY2.

I am wondering if there is any reason to re-test her at this point? We are interested in a summer camp, but it's a humanities camp so she is fine there. But would it make more sense to re-test her now vs waiting?

I feel a little bad because I don't think I prepped her properly. She has anxiety and I did not want to overprep her and make her more nervous. But I think she would have done better on the the math if she was more familiar with the format. We only did the practice exam on-line at CTY. She did the verbal in about 10 minutes. They came out and told me she clicked through her break and I expected her done quickly on math as well, but she took the full time and did not finish.

Mom to DD9 and DD3