That makes sense to me. I love my job, but I am starting back to school tomorrow and I am a little sad about it. Anyhow, I know with DS he gets sad when we leave vacation and things like that. He does well with calendars of events we have going on. We always have something fun going on every month. And because he knows how calendars work, he doesn't always ask if we are going yet or doing something yet because he can just look at the calendar. He makes his own calendar every month. Today he made one and marked going to preschool, going on a picnic next weekend, going apple picking in 3 weeks, etc. It seems to work good for him. But after Christmas he will probably already start talking about going to the lake next summer...and he remembers dates so this year he kept talking about the specific date from the year before. He thought we were going on the same exact day I guess. Anyhow, I am sure she will get back into the swing of things soon enough. Also, I think It's good that you are waiting 'til October for the SBV to give her time to adjust again.