I am finding a big change going on starting in grade 6 socially. The drugs and sex start. It shocked me. I have been educating DD for the last 2 years on these issues but I was still shocked when they appeared and escalated as fast as they did. DD talks to me because I educated her. Some girls are on a dozen social media sites. One girl takes provocative pictures of herself and has 2000 followers. Some guy sent a note asking her to rate his penis from 1-10. Grade 6 gifted classes. This is her lunchroom conversation. And then there is the game. Kiss, Marry and F---. Yes, you say who you want to Kiss, marry etc. DD did not participate and said she did not find this fun. But when you look at what is going on in middle school, I suggest looking real close. 2 kids got expelled last week, 4 suspended, for marijuana and alcohol. Those were grades 7 & 8 students. Taking DD out next year, she is going to HG school that is 7-12. Since there are 2 levels of exams to get into the school, those kids should be focusing on other things than sexualization of themselves.