I outed myself as a giant test nerd and specifically asked for the raw scores when we tested DS the second time so that I could do my own calculations using the American Extended norms since the psychologist wouldn't (we don't have Canadian extended norms).

Our Canadian psych told us that the provincial body that licences her forbids all psychologists from giving out raw scores (or at least that was my understanding/memory of the conversation we had on the topic). Not sure if it is all provinces or just mine. Lots of people I know don't even get the IQ numbers or a 95% CI range - just the percentiles.

In the end it is just a number and it doesn't really matter, it was more to satisfy my curiousity and nerdiness wink

And yes - it is a HUGE relief to know that you're not crazy (at least about this). I wouldn't have been able to advocate without knowing that I wasn't a complete nut bar.

Hope that the gifted program is a good one for her. We moved DS at the start of the year and it has been a huge improvement for him.