DD10 has a very similar WISC profile (especially in reasoning; with DD, though, her WMI and PSI are flipped, with WMI as her weakest area). DD has never taken the OLSAT, but has taken the CoGAT. DD's CogAT and WISC scores showed the same relative strengths (VCI/verbal), and her CogAT composite percentile was 99%.

DD's PSI was in the 99th percentile on the WISC (although still much lower than her VCI). DD tends to do very, very well on standardized tests. I have a theory that such tests (especially timed tests) favor kiddos with a high PSI, like DD (perhaps even unfairly so). Also, DD is not much of a perfectionist.

Are you dealing with a school/programs that will only look at the OLSAT? I believe that WISC is typically considered more accurate than OLSAT (individual testing versus group testing), although I know some programs are stubborn about only accepting their own tests. Those WISC scores, if accepted, can get her into just about any G&T program that will take them...

DD's overall happiness with school has gone downhill. She started school as a very enthusiastic student. Now, she seems to mainly enjoy the social aspects and calls school "boring." She is now in G&T and advanced programming at school, but I have come to suspect that she actually needs something that looks more like acceleration to stay engaged.