What immediately leaps out to me is that he consistently displays relative weaknesses in tasks that require fine-motor speed--this does line up with your suspicions about dysgraphia. Coding, Math Fluency, and Writing Fluency are all both fine-motor speed tasks and notable for results discrepant from the non-speeded or non-fine-motor subtests of their categories (processing speed, math, written language). Even the more subtly-affected block design subtest is the lowest in the perceptual reasoning domain. (In case you're wondering, the fine-motor demands in symbol search are quite minimal, consisting only of the ability to track across wide rows, and make a tick mark.)

I am also struck by his language profile, which is generally stronger in concrete skills (vocabulary, letter-word ID), and weaker in abstract skills (similarities, passage comprehension). (Although written language is the opposite, so that doesn't fit my pattern as well.) I wonder if there are subtle lingering effects on language due to his history of ear infections and hearing loss. If there are, it may be that he has been playing catch up in language development (relative to his own potential), with the last items to catch up being the kind of accumulated general knowledge that he might have picked up from listening and reading, and the more sophisticated verbal reasoning skills. Possibly the better written expression results reflect the difference between comprehending other people's language, and generating his own language, which is also the difference between answering specific questions and defining vocabulary.

No word attack score, so there is no info one way or the other regarding the question of a word-level reading disability (dyslexia).

I'm less concerned about the fluctuation in calculation scores. He took those at about age 6, 7, and 9, I gather. At age 6 and 7, NT children may have success with basic addition, and maybe basic subtraction. A child who can go beyond multiplication will score very high rather easily. By age 9, NT children can multiply, so one needs a much more significant level of computational sophistication to score very high. I would go back to math fluency as the area of concern. Automaticity is very often the core deficit for dysgraphics.

I'm going to throw out there for further investigation (no diagnosing on the internet!): dysgraphia and a receptive language impairment. You'll need an OT for the first, and an SLP for the second.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...