DS initially had a speech IEP written in preschool since he was scoring so low for articulation. I was always told that since it was a speech IEP he did not qualify for OT or other special ed services. Ultimately, they took his developmental coordination disorder diagnosis and wrote a "physically impaired" IEP and were able to add all kinds of things to his IEP. They dropped the speech IEP and added speech to his "physically impaired" IEP. He also gets OT, a special ed teacher works on him with writing, he gets adapted phy ed, a social skills group, etc. Honestly, i'm a bit mystified by the whole thing and what each category can get a child, but the speech IEP was pretty much useless except for speech. Dysgraphia would be considered "Disorder of Written Expression" but they would have to show inadequate school performance in writing. In our state there is a "discrepancy model" where if there is a large enough gap between ability and achievement, a kid can still qualify even if their performance is at grade level. He should still be able to qualify for a 504, though. I think I posted this before but here it is again...I found it helpful.
http://sgo.sagepub.com/content/3/3/2158244013505855