Well, the AE and GE not lining up with the SS across subtests is an easy one. Different skills progress at different rates, and also reach their ceilings at different ages. Some have "plateaus" during certain age ranges, and steep growth curves during other age ranges. If you think about this a little, it also follows that, at certain ages, a point or two difference in the raw score can have a dramatic impact on the scaled/standard score, whereas at other, "denser" ages, a larger raw score difference can have negligible impact on the SS.

If I recall correctly, your child was also very young at the time this was administered, (preschool-age, right?) which means there is the additional factor that the average child (the majority of the norm group) has not even been exposed to academic skills that your child appears to have advanced fairly far in. So even fewer children than at some other age-norm levels were the basis of the statistical extrapolation that generated these SSs.

I'm not going to claim I can explain it all...

In the bigger picture, all of these oddities are part of why very early testing cannot be considered stable.

Regardless, it is clear that you are blessed with a child with great abilities. Enjoy!

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...