I ordered the manual yesterday from Amazon, so it's too late for me to ask for the special deal from GPP. Thanks for the tip, though, frugalmom - hopefully it will be helpful to others. One thing to note is that the manual alone is ~$50 on Amazon vs ~$70 on the GPP website. Therefore, even if they would sell one form with the manual, I think it would still be quite a bit above the Amazon price for the manual alone.

Are you allowed to advertise things for sale here? Or even ask if anyone has something to sell? For some reason I didn't think you could (although I have not looked at the forum rules recently). Maybe I'll try to sell the manual after I'm done with it! Amazon does offer to buy it back for $24, which isn't bad.

By the way, I found out the following statement on http://accelerationinstitute.org/Resources/IAS.aspx :
"The proceeds from the purchase of the IAS are fully returned to Belin-Blank Center student and teacher programs. No authors of the IAS benefit financially from sales of the book." Guess that's a worthy cause to support!