EPGY will get progressively more difficult and the higher she scores the faster she will progress. My DD 10 has not hit a point where she can't progress, but she's finally challenged. That's why we started EPGY. She routinely brought home 100% test scores in math and wasn't learning how to deal with the challenge of learning something new and difficult. I wanted her to be challenged to help her overcome her perfectionism and anxiety.

Let your DD blast along for awhile to get used to the program. If she starts to get bored, consider having her take the placement test or increasing the grade level. You can also request the curriculum be switched from reinforcement to gifted to move even more quickly, with less instruction, and more challenging problems. EPGY recommends that students complete one grade level before switching to the gifted curriculum.

I have a handout I made about getting started with EPGY that discusses these options. As an SSA (School Support Associate), I can make changes to how the course runs for students in my section, but parents have to contact me at the e-mail address for me on the student's log in page. EPGY doesn't not give SSAs any contact information for students, so we can't reach out to parents of new students; you have to contact your SSA. I can't post the handout here or attach it to a PM, so if anyone who is not in my learning group would like a copy of the handout, PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll be happy to send it to you.