My D9S 3rd grader took the Explore Test in January via NUMATS.

English 22
Reading 22
Math 14
Science 17
Composite 19

I am glad he took this test to get a better idea on how math is going for him. The math curriculum had been changed at his school 2 years ago to Singapore math and I have just felt he was not advancing in it very fast. Our school advances in Reading classes but does not in math for lower grade levels, which makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I definitely feel this may be the reasoning for the math score. He has started on EPGY's online math program this month at home to get more exposure. It seems to be moving faster and he is getting more out of it. I hope to see improvement by next year with it. I just don't want him falling behind on math.
Everyone on here has great scores. I think this is a wonderful forum for parents. It is sad to see that 20 years ago the school system in my county had a weekly pull out program for Gifted and Talented for kids to spend one day a week at the High School for Project Grow, now there are limited resources in our school systems. Thank goodness for the internet and resources for parents to have for the kids to utilize now.