My pre-k uses Reading Eggs . Com.
It starts off with the simplest of phonics through reading  and now he's up to Reading Express which has him doing dictionary work with alphabetizing and parts of speech and deciding if short stories are poetry, non fiction, or fiction.  Sometimes I help him more.  Sometimes I help him less.  

My toddler likes the star fall vowels songs and the reading eggs nursery rhymes.  All she does is push the button and sing along. I have to move the mouse.  

Count by fives

Multiply by threes

Animal sounds song

Chinese phonics

Sesame Street

When you start watching YouTube save some like these to your favorites then many more similar come up whenever you click on one.  I can tell my kid only click on the favorites if I'm not right there or check out more if I'm right there.  That's on my phone.  

On the laptop I installed KidZui web browser by Firefox which he mainly uses to play PBS, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, etc., and watches cartoons like Wild Kratts.  KidZui is huge, but it's not like a net nanny that blocks websites by rating, but rather every site you can access has been whitelisted by hand by a teacher, parent, or staff so you at least know it's all kid stuff.  You get a little K icon on your desktop that works like your e icon.  He has somethings like the reading eggs in the folder on the e button.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar