Thank you Intparent for your information. Not sure what we will do. DD is also looking at the Duke programs...They sound more interesting by title, but that may not be true in reality. I really would like DD to be around some like minded kids.... but the fear of homesickness is deterring her from Think right now... and the idea of two college courses in three weeks. I will have to wait and see what happens. Maybe we should apply to hold the spot and if DD feels she wants to do it then go for it. I wish I had a magic wand and could see into the future and find out what is the best for her...I find myself still wondering...my kid can do two college courses? Or even my kid can take a college english class in 8th grade... So does having the scores indicate she can accomplish this goal? What does a kid look like who can do that amount of work and enjoy it? The idea of being able to really stretch her mind out to a more full capacity and the resulting exhilaration sounds wonderful....someone hit me over the head and tell me what to do!