What was the processing speed on the WISC IV?

This is a very unusual set of scores...it looks like he's still in the expected 'verbal delay' part of multilingualism, and that area may rebound very strongly with your home education plan.

His working memory really concerns me. Was anyone able to explain what WM really means? It's more like the 'RAM' number on your computer, less like the capacity of the Hard Drive. It confuses people because they expect him to have a process with what we call 'memory' the ability to remember things from long ago, and more like the ability to pay attention to many mental details at once.

I just started a thread about 'Living with Low Working Memory'
http://giftedissues.davidsongifted.org/BB/ubbthreads.php/topics/111524.html#Post111524

so peak over there for 'general brainstorming' and we'll post specific ideas to help your child here.

Do you want to go into details about what was good and bad for your child about school? Also go into your relationship with the Asperger's diagnosis, ok?
It's painful, but you have to get it out.

If you suspect that you might be gifted, or you are interested in things that affect gifted children, that's enough to claim a 'permanent comfy chair' at this party. If you child was depressed or clinically anxious or ADHD or ASpergers untreated while taking the IQ test, I would encourage you not to expect the IQ results to say the same. Kids in these situations test with much higher scores after the issues are resolved in some way. If people notice that he is bright - then he is bright, at least.

In the meantime, what are you going to do?

Love and more Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com