Great forum!

Just got DD�s (3rd grade) scores yesterday. She tested via C-mites. Her English and Science scores are quite high, but Math is somewhat low. The scores do qualify her for DYS though.
The test result got me thinking about DYS, but I am just not sure if we want to go ahead and try applying. I have a couple of questions and I appreciate any advice from you here on this matter.

1. DD took WISC IV almost two years ago by a school psychologist for gifted program at school. Her GAI was 143. If I remember correctly, she hit the ceiling on one of the subtests. But regardless of the score, will Davidson consider a school issued test report eligible?

2. Since DD�s IQ score does not meet the requirement, we may have to get a private test anyway. Does anybody have any recommendations on test providers around Philadelphia area? We are open to travel if the tester is really really good. Also, what�s a reasonable cost for a WISC IV test?

3. Lastly, for parents of current young scholars, what do you think of the program? Do you benefit a lot from it?

Thank you in advance!