My dd had similiar scores. The first tester, when she was 7, immediately said ADHD only because of the low processing score. However, I didn't buy that and neither did the teachers. She was retested by another tester at 10 which stilled showed the huge spread. This tester however, showed me something that came from WISC about interpreting the scores. I can't find it now but maybe you can google it. It showed that the only time there was a discrepency like that was Aspergers OR gifted. She clearly isn't aspy, so it must be an unusual gifted trait. It is Ok to be gifted AND have a slow processing speed. With that being said, the older she has got AND with the harder material the processing speed seems less and less noticable. She always said that the other stuff was too easy that she couldn't focus on it. That she learned it the first time the teacher said it and was miserable listening to it over and over. She finally skipped a 6th grade and is now in 7th doing wonderful and has not needed extra time to complete any assignments.(the schoool have her extra previously due to the score).
On another note, my friend's kid is truely ADHD and did not want him on meds. She uses "Attend" by Vaxa which is a herbal supplement. She researched it for a year before trying it. It has made a huge difference in her son. Even the other kids comment how well he is doing now. Maybe google that.