Wow Therah,
Your program sounds so interesting! Bless you for sticking in with those 2E kids which such severe challenges. ((tears))

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not a professional. But I was basically shunned at school in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, (although I did make a friend in 6th grade who I could see during recess,) and poured all my unaccomidated giftedness into 'figuring out people.'

Part of what I've found the most useful is www.rc.org which I've been involved with for 25 years.

The rest I've learned from parenting my own DS11, which really opened my eyes!

My husband has teased me for year that I will someday start my own religion - but I don't think he's being entirely complimentary....

Sorry about the 'no money for art lessons' thing - but do go to the library and spend time looking for 'how to draw books' and peek around church or your neighborhood for someone who could be an art mentor. I'd even bet that there are YouTubes about how to draw! What a world!

Anyway I'm hoping the Kindy trial works well, and that the OT eval tells you what you need to know. I believe that our 2e and spiky profile kids (and adults) have within them some of the most amazing contributions to the future, as they see the world so individually! I believe that both of your DDs have their own special work to do in this life. Enjoy the role you get to play with them!

And do hang out here, and keep us updated. I'd love to support you to support you 2E kids at work as well as your parenting.

Love and More Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com