We are having our DD4 evaluated and our insurace covers ten visits and the psychologist says she needs seven more beyond that so that we would pay about $900 out of pocket. Does this sound about right? My DD4 does not have any extreme behaviors, in fact, since going to OT has come a long way. She is intense and talks continuously and is always on and on HIGH, can get fixated, obviously has advanced cognitive abilities (that is why I am on this board), massive tantrums in the past, but they are getting much better, impulse control, diagnosed with sensory seeking (wants to touch grab make noise move constantly). She can sit and focus, but rarely goes ten seconds all day without talking and talking loudly. She used to seem oblivious to others reactions to her and seemed not to get consequences, but she makes eye contact, seeks out others, engages in elaborate pretend play for hours a day, makes comments such as, "He said he liked my lizard, but he doesn't (she could tell by tone of voice). She will actually say, "Why did you say that in a lazy way?" I really don't see her issues as that extreme and we are not in a place where we want to spend money where we do not need to spend it. Any insight welcome.