Ghost is a great artist. Besides coming up with new ideas to make things look unusual (like snow capped letteres and letters with icicles when doing a project about cold), he is also good at painting/drawing/sculpting. Natural, you want to say.
I used to take him to B&N reading times on Saturdays before school, so he must have been about 4 years old. One day, instead of doing a glitter project, he started drawing , just with pen. I did not pay any attention to what he was doing, I was browsing among books, but when a nice leading lady started going around looking at the work kids completed, I hurried over to my son's table. Just to be mortified by what he has drawn! On a white piece of paper, drawn in pen, there was a picture of a boy using a restroom. The boy was standing in front of the toilet, peeing. You could not see his p...s (can I write it here???), but you could see the stream of urine hitting the toliet bowl. How embarassing!!!! Thankfully, the nice leading leading the group was faster than me (I just about lost my ability to communicate in English at that time), and she commented how acurate this depiction was , LOL, and how well it was executed. Why did he drew that - no idea! Was it natural - you bet! Just one of the examples that my DS was absolutely oblivious to the social cues. And while his subject matter is more in line with adult expectations these days, he remains a good artist.