My son did get 'a talk' in 4th grade about 'how the body changes' and the need for deoderant. They all came home with deoderant samples, which promptly led to a rash.

It did not involve talk about 'what goes where.'

It's interesting to me that schools are so passionate on this issue of education, and yet so disinterested in educating the intellectual minds of 5% of the students.

I don't actually object to 'what is safe and what isn't' talks, but it does seem ironic to me. Now I'm imagining a school movie to play about 'here's Billy. Look how terrible he looks, lying on his bed in his college dorm when he should be studying. Too Bad he didn't know about the dangers of Underachievement back in 5th grade when he should have been developing Work Ethic, but he thought it was cool to daydream about video games while he should have been learning how to learn.The teachers used to say: We never worry about Billy, he already knows what we are teaching this year. Everyone should know about Underachievement, and the terrible price we all pay for it.'

Love and More Love
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com