Thanks for the examples Highcog and Wren! smile I see exactly what you are saying. It's like authors who are constantly asked where they get their ideas for their books. They say if you have to ask then you can't be an author! LOL!!! You either get it or you don't I suppose.

It's interesting as I was reading what you were saying I was thinking about how I can feel that I know what is "right" and I can see the answer clearly but I am not confident enough in myself to tell other people. I would never be able to trade stocks for people because "gasp" what if I lost them money? I would never be able to sleep again. So maybe there has to be a confidence wire in you too for you to be able to put your ideas/decisions into action?? I don't know but it is interesting to think about.

I bet the inventors of the world are in this group. They are able to see outside of the box to be able to come up with a completely new, never seen before solution to a problem.

pink, Kriston and kim - I'm with you!!! I love having peers here! I'd also love to hear what you are reading (I'm an AVID reader) so if you want, pm me with any recommendations. smile