Originally Posted by JJsMom
Originally Posted by newmom21C
I can really relate to the pregnancy thing. We've basically decided to wait until DD's older because there is just no way we could keep up with 2 of her! We definitely want more kids and I think DD would love a sibling but she just demands so much of our attention right now that unless we have a happy surprise it's just not going to happen right now.

My two are 22 months apart, and DS6.5 was the demanding one, but DD4.5 was so laid back that we were able to keep up with DS6.5's demands. wink wink wink

That's what I'm certainly hoping for when we do try for another!!! I've heard a lot of people say the same but I'm still worried about getting a mini-DD again. wink Not that we'd love him/her any less but I am just not sure my sanity would hold up!

Originally Posted by angelsmom0605
Thanks!

I get comments from people to i explain everything to her also. I just smile at them most of the time. One friends husband made comments that she is probably so smart from all the infertility medicine I took (we did ivf). I just bite my tounge and laugh.

Hahhahaha! Ok, that's definitely a new one!