I took the test, and I think that it would be hard for most Gifties to really take a test like that accurately. I scored 'unlikely ADD/ADHD.'

There is a lot of �static� or �chatter� in my head

How much is 'a lot?' Compared to who? How do I really know what is going on in other people's heads? My thoughts are very rapid, and many of them don't seem logically connected on the face of things, but I have enough experience with myself to know that if one takes the time to chain back - there is always a logical connection. Nowadays I know that my Processing Speed is off the charts, and that my working memory is more modest, so I know that I will have lots of thoughts quickly, and forget them just as quickly if I don't make the effort to capture them on paper or electronically. 10 years ago I would have perfectionistically judged myself for being forgetful, now I feel comfortable with how my brain works and appreciate the number of worthwhile thoughts and the number of different perspectives I can use to analyze a problem.

Many of the questions have the same issue. I think that when folks become stressed, then thoughts become more scattered. I love the book 'Making it all work' because it is almost an 'owners manual' for the human brain. Lots of tips for getting things 'off your mind' so that one can use their mind for creative problem solving.

((shrugs))
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com