Grinity I think you just said in another thread that you were going to be away for a few days, so just get back to me on this. This post is not DI related; it's related to the other topic of a resource for the newly aware gifted parents. I want everybody's help on this if anyone thinks it might be a useful resource. This is only a brainstorm session on a free web builder and a couple spare hours I had. So feel free to change everything here.
Here's a list I compiled from forums, google searches, and books of the hot topics and buzzwords in the gifted community:

Gifted Resources Page
This MEGA site contains links to all known online gifted resources:
Enrichment programs:
.. Talent Searches and Summer programs:
.. Early Acceptance Programs:
Teaching and Learning Resources:
.. Advocacy (ability grouping, skipping, proximal development):
.. Home schooling:
.. Publishers and suppliers of materials for the gifted:
.. Educational Resource Links:
.. Distance Learning and Educational materials:
.. Advice for Parents and Teachers
Gifted mailing listes:
.. Local Gifted associations:
.. Government Programs:
.. Support Groups for talented children:
Inventories:
.. Learning styles:
.. Disabilities:
.. Levels of Giftedness:
.. Types of Intelligences:
.. Over excitabilities:
.. Gifted Counselors (and when you need one):
.. Types of IQ tests (interpretation and when to get one):
Parenting:
.. Bullies:
.. Self-Esteem:
.. Anti-Intellictualism Discrimination:
.. Behavior at home:
.. Behavior at school:
.. Social Behavior:
Books on Gifted Parenting (summaries, reviews, ratings - comments like on Amazon)
Gifted Researchers Bios and Findings List (bios & summaries of the big names in gifted research)

Here's the rough sketch of what the site could start to look like: http://www.talentedonestop.webs.com/
(I'll add the rest of the pages, but that's going to cost me at least $5/month. So let's review and get a better idea of what a MEGA Gifted Super Site resource should include so I get my money's worth.)

I had in mind summaries and links to webpages, articles, and books on all these subjects, then a review feature like what amazon has for everyone to rate and comment on each piece of info.

PoppaRex, I hope you read this post too because it definately has tons of room for you education and carrer guidance visions.

Oh, I just read that the book "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons" is affiliated with the DI program, and I've seen several online parents praise that book.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar