Originally Posted by asiral
There are really no problems with this profile. He most likely won't enter history but he can certainly handle any middle class professional job because he doesn't really have any "significant" weaknesses which hold him back. His weakest score is at the 50th %ile (Coding) and that's the one which tests on-the-spot acquisition of new information, meaning the ability to memorize symbol-digit associations on the fly. So yes, he is not the lucky one who doesn't need to study at all, but neither does he have to study harder than most of his classmates. The weaker Block Design points to more average analysis-synthesis ability, meaning the ability to correctly cut-up the given visual whole into parts. However, again, it's not weak and thus won't hold him back as far as having an intellectually, socially and financially fulfilling life.

IMO, all this is a lot more than I would read into any set of scores (e.g. the amount a person may or may not have to study or what level of profession, etc.).

Also, I disagree with this description of coding, which requires motor output, and is related to the ability to rapidly take notes and complete timed written activities.

just my two cents