"Yes, that can be a concern. Um, from my experience (and talking to others), I don't *think* undergraduate is a big issue. It's more of an issue for gradstudents/postdocs. Especially, those (like me) who want to start a family (or already did) but I'll keep these thoughts to myself since this is a hot button issue for me. Also, since she's so young, i doubt that will be an issue for her."
I think the issues are different grad vs. undergrad, but there can still be trouble if the university is not supportive enough. As an undergrad math student at UC Berkeley, for a time I had to wear a wedding band (fake) to defend myself from aggressive, inappropriate attention from math grad students there. Some of them pretended not to understand English well enough when the message was "no" and some of them in truth could (should) have been accused of misconduct and faced consequences, but I was too timid to report (and so I took refuge and hid behind a pretense of being married). I think in grad schools the problems are different again. But I recall ten or 15 years ago MIT had a terrific program supporting women students. And also would like to comment Princeton has a truly fabulous math department (ranked number one, if I am not mistaken). All three schools are amazing. Congrats again to the lucky dd who has this wonderful opportunity to select from these three outstanding schools.