I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. My DS9 is going through some changes affecting his school work, his attitude and our relationship. He is a great kid but lately he constantly argues with me whenever I ask him to do anything (especially homework). Mind you, he has triplet brothers who just turned 6 and a DS2. But he has finally told me that he just is not liking school (the stimulation of a new year and new teachers can only last so long - I knew it would be coming soon). They have a G&T program (not near what he needs!)and they just changed it so now he is only getting a book club and a debate club(WHERE'S THE MATH AND SCIENCE????). Plus they use Everyday Math which he just can't stand because of the repetition and because he is just plain bored and wants MORE. He is done with the math sheets before the teacher is done explaining the lessons. The problem is this: he is not performing well on his math tests or on his homework assignments. He makes a lot of mistakes on his tests and homework and with Everyday Math you have to explain how and why and well it's not his strong point (along with writing). He also is constantly forgetting homework at home and forgetting that assignments are due. He's just so disorganized and no matter how many times I try to organize him it all ends up looking like the result of a tornado. I have been butting heads with the school for two years now and it just depends on the teacher and this math teacher does not want to give him different work because she says that he can't do well now with what he is given nor can he explain how he gets his answers written or orally. He is also being pointed out for not paying attention in class (I knew it was going to happen soon enough). I feel like it's another wasted year as where this teacher doesn't understand him to give him what he needs (and it doesn't seem she deems it necessary)or as with last year a teacher who just didn't have time to individually work with him. Another problem is the "I don't care attitude and it doesn't matter anyways because you always want me to be perfect!!" My patience and understanding is growing thin and especially when I have 4 other little one's needs to fulfill as well. Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with my son and the teachers? I would REALLY appreciate it.