Lauren,
DS's school is actually really great about keeping in contact and observing his behavior. She gives me a detailed report at least every few days but never dwells on the negative. She's very objective, and we are pretty sure we're going to keep ds at the school next year. We've been wavering on that, but considering how supportive and loving they've been to him through this transition and diagnosis of ADHD, I can't imagine finding anything better. At least for now, it's working, and ds is even starting to like school more. Finally, when I pick him up he says his day was "great." Plus, I think the consistency will do him some good. He's had so many changes already.

The prescription just got here a few minutes ago, so I'm going to go fill it now. The doctor told me she would mail the prescription separate from the report so it would get here quicker. Whoever mailed it put the Rx in with the big package containing the report, so I guess that's why it took an extra day to get here. Oh well. We have it now, and luckily it's a long weekend. We will have 2 days to observe before sending him off to school Tuesday.

Thanks for all the support. I've really needed it this week. Have a great weekend, and I'll post an update in the next couple of days.