Dottie - thank you for the guide on posting the pretties - I've been dying to know how to do it! What about the cute faces? Do they have an easy way too??

Incog - did you have to work the hardest in your family to obtain your successes? Did things come easier to everyone else? I have noticed that sometimes in those that everything comes easy to early in life, they don't have as much of a work ethic and aren't as successful later on in life as those with maybe not as much natural ability, but with a better work ethic. kwim?? I also think that when things come too easily it can make people not want to have to work at things because they aren't used to failing and if things don't come easily right at first, they don't want to try because they are afraid they might fail and this holds them back in life. Whereas for those who have to work hard at an earlier age aren't afraid of failing and therefore, try more things and maybe wind up more successful. Not in all cases of course, but sometimes.

As I read back over this I realize it is somewhat rambling but I don't know how to say it any better. Reading about your "most likely to escape from prison" (which I admit made me laugh) made me think about this. :-)