I see what you are saying. Did I get this wrong, but I thought I read a while ago she had a pretty impressive PRI and ability? And I'll tell you something else, none of these tests capture creative ability as far as I'm concerned.
Those two things are a pretty powerful combo, especially when you are talking real life scenario, ie: how well one operates in career, etc.
As for VCI, DD7 going on 13, is much like your daughter. I absolutely know what her abilities are, but here's a typical conversation:
Me: How was school?
DD7: good
Me: What did you do today?
DD7: good
Me: Your zipper is down.
DD7: good.
And this is starting to spill over to school. When she is working below her ability level, she has taken to given the answer in exactly as few words as humanly possible. I think she gives herself bonus points for answering in one word sentences.

I feel like I have to balance sticking up for her at school, with not letting her off the hook. I'm not sure sure a snotty one word answer at school is acceptable, even if it is technically correct. If anyone has come up with an effective way to handle that, I'd really love to hear what it is!!! smile

Incog
p.s. This is kinda bold so please take with a grain of salt. Perhaps her IQ is not an overestimate. Maybe it is actually in line but for some reason it's not as applicable in the school setting. So, the proof of it is not as evident. I was told siblings are usually not more than 10 IQ points apart. Additionally, I read somewhere that up to 20% of high school dropouts are GIFTED. If that's an accurate number, it tells a signifcant story in my opinion. Oh well, just pondering....