On processing disorder -
I think the tester noted that she sometimes couldn't come up with the correct vocabulary for things (ie. vacuum = "sweeper thing"; we have hardwood floors) but she clearly knew what the picture was supposed to be illustrating. She also self-corrected on some items.

My husband may have CAPD, he says his ears "mumble" sometimes. But I haven't noticed that issue with my daughter more often than I would expect is normal (as if I have a concept of normal...) .

That said, I'm guessing that all 3 of us are visual spatial learners to some extent, which may lead to some sequential learning problems. Ergo, further need for diferentiation in the classroom.

We selected this tester because he's the tester used by the HG/PG program to give the confirmation testing. While my original logic seemed sound, "if he tests her and she scores in the right range then she shouldn't have a problem with the follow-up testing." We will likely go with a different tester in the future, even if we need to go elsewhere to get a more complete picture.