Is it possible for a 4-11 aged student to score in the superior range, while having "ceilinged" the test by missing "easy" questions?

Background:

We recently had our daughter tested on the WPPSI-III to find out what educational options would be best for her. Although the tester has experience with gifted populations, I didn't feel that his explanations were really clear in the post-testing conference. He started by telling me the reason that she probably did well on some of the questions was through drill (which we don't do at all), and that she likely has a processing disorder (but not specifically which kind...) And that since she is gifted (or close?), she won't be able to get accomodations in school. When I asked what the best course of action would be if she isn't able to get the challenge she needs in a regular classroom, he suggested homeschooling as the *only* option.

Anyway, I don't feel it was a good fit, but I'm not sure if there is a need to re-test in the future.

Her FSIQ came back as a 128, with scaled scores mostly in the 14-15 range, some higher or lower. (I'll post the exact scores this evening after work.)

But during the discussion, the tester said that if we choose to retest, we should do it shortly after she turns 6, to avoid ceiling issues. When I asked something about missing harder questions, he said that she had missed the "easy" ones, part of his reasoning for a processing disorder.

I'm HG/PG. As a student I ended up underchallenged (and therefore an underachiever) all the way through school. I really want to make sure that we are able to advocate for what is best for our daughter. I'm willing to accept a MG label (it may be easier to get what she needs) but I want to make sure that it's correct.

Thanks for any help!

Maryann