Thanks! They did take some of what we said I not consideration, but it was very weird what they took note of and what they didn't. For example they noted he could count to 5 when we told them he could count to at least 15 and I think she heard him count past 5 as well. Also they mentioned that he took awhile to warm up, but the "awhile" they were talking about was almost an hour and then half an hour them next time after screaming at her when she showed up and running down stairs. I really don't get the process...

Since he is almost 3 (the cut off of how long they can offer services) I'm not going to spend the effort on fighting it with them. I'm going to talk to the ped. and the people they suggested, especially the school system, and go from there.

We have a friend who is going to lend us a video camera for our Davidson portfolio for Wolf and I'm going to use it to document one of Bear's tantrums. I've been wanting to video tape him for awhile but couldn't think of a way to get access to a camera. I've already done a tantrum diary twice for a week each time.

Early Start was the program and they brought in a pediatrician, a psychologist and ... well someone else but I can't remember what were called.