OMG that is awful!!!

My DS went through something similar (not as bad) from year 3 - 6, and it was the the bane of my life. I think I counted the days down until he started high school. The school had a "Passport" thing going and it was meant to reward good behaviour. It was actioned throughout the year with the upshot being a whiz bang excursion at the end of it if you managed to attain a BLUE passport (there were 3 colours). If you did as you were asked you received a stamp in the passport. Well needless to say if you behaved all the time you received very little, after all you didn't need to be asked did you? DS had an extreme sense of justice, not just for himself but for all the kids that behaved, and most days when he came home from school and hit the front door the rage would start. I ended up going to the school and saying to them that I didn't have a problem with them using it as behaviour modification but what if your child's behaviour didn't need modifying?. Anyway they learnt the error of their ways when at the conclusion of the year all the blue passports belonged the worst behaved kids! Ha laugh

The passport was bad enough but I can only begin to imagine the frustration you must be feeling.