Yeah Grinity, I only wish our school psych. knew what she was doing wink

I know of several others who went that route and then had to take their results elsewhere and were told, she tested wrong. SO.... that won't happen. I heard the best time to test is after 5 anf before 8, so.... we are newaring our window. I know you can still test beyond that but....

Perhaps I will look into applying at some point. Portfolio may be my way to go then. I have plenty of scores (not sure if they are 99.9% as the tests only tell me 99% not any higher. She has to be at least within .9% of that though with what I do know. The school does not give copies of tests such as the CogAT. We get ITBS, but it's the basic of all basic results. You don't get the grade equiv. or any of the additional info that the school has. The downside is my whole state pretty much stinks for gifted. They are only required to identify gifted, not service them. This year has been our best one with the school so far, though we have a LONG way to go, but each step is a step in the right direction. I don't keep quiet though.... I let my needs be known without being too much a pain that they shut me out. I'll see how conferences go next month and go from there.