Originally Posted by Wei-I
My kid was also tested with slow processing speed. At school and although he is only in K, they are addressing this issue is an odd way. I don't know if it is effective yet. They are teaching him how to write in cursive because cursive is supposed to be faster than print. At first, I was just wondering why they were torturing my child with more fine motor skills. But, they had a reason and claim that it has worked with other children. I'm anxiously waiting to see.

Good luck.
Good luck Wei-l
Nice that they are willing to do something, typing can be a long way away in kindy...
I think that a little 'torture' of this kind can strengthed this weaknesses - one nice thing about sending one's child to school is that the teachers tend to have a little more stamina for this sort of thing than I would at home.
Maybe your son will 'turn a corner' and start loving cursive - I hope so anyway.

My son got fascinated with a game called 'wall ball' during recess and his depth perception went from 4th percentile to 60th percentile - that's a big jump. I think his Intensity helped him there!

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com